Friday, June 16, 2006

Repetition

Dear Editor,

I've been trying to make my way through this quagmire of digital fog known as "The Internet", but I find myself distracted by a most distracting phenomenon: that of repetition.

The same words are used, over and over and over again.

Words like: quagmire, digital, phenomenon, hack, characters, plot, murder, example, pwned, the, and, and.

My only recourse in this situation is obvious. I must find an alternative to this Internet. Something with a smidgeon less net, perhaps.

Can anyone possibly help an old lady?

Yours in exasperated exasperation,
Myrtle Grugenstein


4 Comments:

Blogger Dian said...

While wallowing through the quagmire of this digital phenomenon, and hacking my way through my latest murder plot with its exasperating and distracting characters, I can only say that I agree with you completely. Shall we go back to carrier pigeons or smoke signals?

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

6:46 AM  
Blogger James Lincoln Warren said...

Isn't "pwned" a Welsh word?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

Oh, carrier pigeons! How delightful!

I wish to procure a uniformly colored tan animal, which shall go by the name of Terrence. He shall be given the very best in carrier pigeon legwear.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment